Sunday, March 12, 2006

The War Within Self | 内战

Yep…it has been confirm that I am officially my house’s plumber cum technician cum whatever “sai gang”. Hello! I am not the only male species in my house la… Haiz… no need to create a statistic of me changing a tap at least once every three months right? Like duh?! My house big enough to have so many taps like that. It does give me satisfaction when I complete this stuff but there is no need to wait for me to wake up then do it right? Imagine peeing and trying to hold a tap so that it stops flowing. Then spend one whole morning changing the tap with an empty stomach. Ah… horrible!!!

Holiday is finally here… but what the hell… still need to study for common test. Heard someone said that couldn’t finish studying on time then prepare to flop lor… damn right man… I promise myself that I will not go to school and start slacking… not even a single day… or at most on Monday I will break my promise so that I can return my stuff la. But other than that day it is a no no…

Do you people believe that for every exciting day to happen, you are actually fighting a war in your own self? Let’s just say that I enjoy winning such wars but how come when it comes to a certain thing, I will always lose no matter how hard I try? (Not academic war la!)

A war that I am trap in it, an endless cycle. You lose once and you decide to try a second time, a third… till you are so damn tired…one last time…really one last time…either make or break…one last time……

I simply can’t believe that’s what I have been telling myself all of the above… It is really mission impossible…oh well I can be the next tom cruise…To me, in 3 months time all will be gone…nothing will bring back together again… continue fighting?

人生是一段漫长的旅途,而青春一去不回头。如果我要执迷不悟的争下去,会有结果吗?就算没结果,至少我也得认为这一切都值得啊!嗨呀。。。为什么这样子???可能因为这件事而让我决定离开一阵子。但愿我的心能静下来,决定放弃这一场战争。
“不在,是现在不在,或永远不在”
有一个问题我想了好久:男人和女人的想法真的差得那么远吗?有人曾经说过,男人错在于他想都不想,女人错在于她想却想太多。人家就说我自己是男生应该知道男人怎么想?但是如果我说我不知道自己想要什么,也不知道自己想做什么,那怎么办?如果我连男生都不知道我们怎么想,那么我怎么会知道女生怎么想?哇!!! 我的心好乱哦!!!

After the next two weeks, life will be extremely interesting, or at least I will make sure that it is interesting. This king of waiting and anticipating is beginning to make me happy. So why not make do for the next two weeks and everything will be fine after that? Cheers people! Let’s pull through together!

Elton Tan